Friday, June 15, 2012

Weigh In Day and nutrition calculator

I either love fridays or hate them  one reason it is the last day before the weekend and they just drag on and you think that the work day will never end! but I love them becasue it is almost the weekend! Today I am going to choose to love them, becasue I have plans after work that I am excited to get to! Dinner date with Tracy and her family and my husband. It is going to be amazing. Side note: We are going to chipotle for dinner tonight so I thought I would try to be good so I went on there calorie  counter. (NOT GOOD) all the diet article say if your going to go out always check what you should eat first online. And I have to say if I didn't want the sour cream or the guac or the cheese it wouldn't be that bad but I want them all. My decision is to try and only it half and take it home but we will see how that goes because once you start eating there is not stoping! Don't ever add chips that just makes it ten times worse. The address is below if you want to see how healthy your burrito is.
http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

 Today weigh in went well nothing like last week three pounds but it was close I lost two and I am happy with that. I have been eating better and drinking lots of water so much that I have given my self a headache once or twice by it ( which I didn't know was possible) but I am glad that there is still progress which mean I will do it again for another week. Thirty minutes a day thats all it takes and adding in some weight lifting and your set accept don't do to much or you will have jelly arms the next day like I have them now.

Finally just something that brings a smile to my face my husband sometimes goes on trip and gets free stuff like stress ball and cold drink holders. This morning he gave me the below present and I think it is so stinkying cute! Its a stress ball helmet and its little.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great and thanks for keeping me motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'm not the only one who loves little things. The helmet is awesome.

    ReplyDelete