Friday, June 8, 2012

Week one -Check

So I finished week one! I was a little concerned about this week because at the beginning I had eating out a bit but I tried to choose wisely when selecting what to eat out. I exercise every day but Sunday and Tuesday. I even lifted weights which is not as bad as I thought but to be honest I am not very good at it I have to get my form down. I had Jake watch me do it to make sure that I was doing it correctly and not bending the wrong way. So today was weight in day and I kept telling myself if nothing changes I am just going to give up and be happy with where I am. I guess I can't take that road becuase I have lost three pounds this week which is good I think. It also means that what I am doing is actually working so I need to keep going. So next week it is going to be the same thing 30 mintues of working out mostly every day and healthier smaller portions.

Pounds lost :3

Total weight : 147

One week down and one to go!

P.s I had a taco salad this week homemade by Katie to die for! So good! Thanks again!

1 comment: