Friday, June 22, 2012

It was a bad week...

As commisoner of my weight lose program I have decided that there are some weeks that just don't count for you or against you. This week is one of those weeks. It was a mix between eating out and being to tired to exercise that just led me to not weight myself this morning for the fear of what was going to look back at me. So I have decided that this was my lazy week and its time to get up and moving again and get motivated. So last week doesn't count but this week it is my goal for not being tired get the best of me anymore. I saw this and loved it.

“There are 1440 mins in the day, can’t you spare 30 of them for exercise?”

So starting after work it is a new week and its going to be a great out come. I have recently found this website that is just some quick exercise tip and motivating says and I love it and saved it to go back and use some exercise tips from there and I thought I would share it will you all maybe it will encourage you as well.

http://healthyisclassy.tumblr.com/

** So sorry to be a disappointment to myself and others this week but there was not weigh in today but next week I will strive so there will be some improvement.

Also to help with my wieght lost I have decided to purchase a jump rope. One because who doesn't love a good ole fashion jump rope and two I need something extra to do at home.

So tune in next week.

2 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! You just start fresh this week. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit - just pick yourself back up and get back to work. P.S. you've motivated me to get back in to things (I had family in town and I've totally slacked for two weeks - wonk wonk). But anyway - know that I'm here in VA cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete