Friday, June 29, 2012

Back on track!

This week was alot better then last week. I learned a one thing on the way, I don't really enjoy lean cusines but they work so I am going to stick with them until I can't take it any more. So this week I was down two pounds which is good from where I was last week. Also one thing I always think about when weighting myself is what I ate the past week that could of made that number go down even more. For example my first thought was maybe if I haven't baked cookies then I could of lost three pounds or if i hadn't eaten two mini donuts it could of been more but being a cops daughter (stereo typically I know) I just can't say no to donuts they are amazing and I love them so don't judge! Also I really believe that drinking 64oz a day of water is really helping me I don't know how but it works. Also the stationary bike seat is to small and uncomfortable for my butt so I hope by the end of this weight lost maybe it will fit on the seat. I can't promise anything but it is a goal. Now some motivating quotes because I can!



Other then that life is going well. We moved in with my parents this past week and it has been nice. My dad bought this cool air conditioner thing that goes in the window and let me tell you it is amazing! Also this week we had a sleep over with Tracy family because her husband was out of town and it was alot of fun. I am hoping tracy had fun as well. Also last saturday I took Jill to ride a horse for her birthday. She got on the horse and then some one asked her if she was excitied? She said "Not Really" can you believe that kid! So I told her to get off then she got excitied so below are some pictures that I have enjoyed this week

Download IMG_20120623_095425.jpg (230.0 KB)   <-- Jill riding the horse. Doesn't she seem thrilled!

Download IMG_20120627_195814.jpg (1026.3 KB)<-- Moose eating all of the ice cream by him self when they slept over

Download IMG958318.jpg (176.8 KB) <-- And finally handsome Jett. His mommy send me this picture and I thought it was to cute not to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment