Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well now that it is week four

I feel like I should blog again. The sad thing is I don't have any thing to blog about. School is crazy and my new best friend is the library. Who knew I could learn to be quiet for long period of time. It's weird I know. Let me tell you it pays off. I just took my first test as a college student in the testing center and I walked away thinking that I did pretty well. So I guess all those hours studying really do pay off. Watch, I get my test back and I did horrible. Just cross your fingers for me. Other then studying I haven't done all that much. I have found my favorite burger joint ever! One pro to rexburg is this burger joint called Sammys. It is truly the best burger I have ever had. Well maybe I was a little hungry when I eat it but still it was super good. They have really good milk shakes too. I treated myself to one of them yesterday! Thats right it was 20 degrees outside and I was eating a milk shake. Well thats my life burgers and studying. What is happening to me in this place! Well I will try to be better with the pictures but who wants pictures of snow cause its every where. I do have one picture. We were lucky enough to enjoy a three day weekend thank you Dr. Martin Luther King. Jake and I went down to Logan, Utah to visit him family down there. It was a really fun trip and we are hoping to go again. But here is a picture of us bowling for his cousins birthday

1 comment:

  1. The best burgers I have ever had are from a place called Home Team Grill. I don't know if they are outside of VA or not...so you should probably just come visit and I'll treat.

    ReplyDelete