Sunday, January 2, 2011

So we made it.

So there are up and downs to moving to Idaho. Meeting new friends, Starting a new school, and trying new things those are definetly up sides. The longest drive known to man kind just not my favorite. We had a good time. Took some good naps but still the drive lasted a little to long for my liking. So now were here sitting in the hotel room. I move in tomorrow at 8 am and the start of my new adventure begins. Stay tuned for pictures and fun stories. I figured since I am not working while I am here I should keep up with this blog.
Side note: You never know how much stuff you have untill you have to pack it all up. Six tubberwares and four boxes later .....

4 comments:

  1. Ditto on that last sentence. You always think you don't have a lot until you try to pack it all in to move! :)
    I'm so excited for Baby Busath Adventures in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in idaho! i LOVED it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you growing up and blogging away from home.

    ReplyDelete