Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week One

So I did it!I survived a week of school. It was not a full week only Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Classes went well. I have to say it was a little different then crc. First off at crc we never started class with a prayer but it was really cool to have that happen on the first day at BYU I and it happens in every class. Lucky for me I haven't fallen on the ice yet (cross your fingers). Other then class its been really fun I have meet a lot of new people in my classes and my room mates are awesome. I am the the wise one, not really just the oldest one so that is not saying much. The most tragic thing ever is that I haven't taken any picture yet except for my bedroom so I could blog about it. Sad I know, so hopefully next blog has really cute pictures of me in the snow or something cool like that.


So below is my desk, pictures on my wall and my bed with my wonderful blanket that my sister made me which I sleep with every night!




2 comments:

  1. yEAh you did it... one week down! Hope you are having fun! LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really is that your BC on your BOM. I also love the bright orange extension cord plugged in over your bed. Awesome. Looks like fun..be safe and watch out for the ice.

    ReplyDelete