Sunday, June 7, 2009

Short and Sweet


So I was going to post a blog about my amazing trip to San Fran but if you are my friend on face book you have probably looked through all of them and laughed at all of our stupid but humorous video and if you haven't check it out it was a great time with two amazing friends. thanks girls for coming with me to get my parents and the laugh's. And also a great thanks to katie for letting me use her car cause i was to scared to drive dads big truck. So sense I couldn't decided which picture to put up I will just direct you to my face book so that you may enjoy them. But also another fun day trip was the family trip the the captial to see all of some different race cars. And after that we had a fun pinic in the park! Some of my favorites from the day.


He melts me heart just alot!!! I think I have a special place for cubby little short boys!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I have that same special place in my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I like that car your standing in front of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Cale is supper cute. Lots of fun glad you were able to come.

    ReplyDelete