Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Hair

So its been awhile sense i blogged so i thought what should i even blog about nothing is new going on in my life and then i remembered i am getting my hair done!!! So here it is new picture from the new hair cut i went shorter then i normally do cause dang its hot out side and the pony tail every day its just not as cute as it used to be so i hope you love it. THANKS Jaime for the hair cut it turned out amazing. P.S. There is some purple in it see if you can see it. Also sorry for the bathsuit part i was going to swimming and want to capture it looking good before i got it all wet

11 comments:

  1. Cute hair and a cute suit, and a cute background LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right...I need a hair cut because it is stinkin hot and the pony tail is really not so cute. Help me be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You look gorgeous, as always, but this is a fun change! You make me want short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hair!! and love the swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! it makes me want to do something with my hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Hopefully Hooch will still be able to recognize his Aunt Mam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about getting that same style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair is in a pony tail right now :( But I LOVE your super cute hair! Acutualy not just your hair all of you...yes it's true I love you!!

    ReplyDelete