Sunday, May 31, 2009

A day at the beach


So on saturday the single ward had planned to go to the beach which we did.  So me wanting to have all my friends in one car i called my good friend Marili Potts and asked her to borrow her van and we were off. And side not I am pretty sure that marili is the only woman or person that would allow me to borrow her car to take to the beach with a bunch of friends to a special thanks to her I feel very thankful for her. So over all it was a pretty much amazing day. First we played catch where I tried to show up my throwing skills then it was a fun game of keep away with a soccer ball. It was amazing and looking back i had so much fun but wish i would be a little more in shape because i am so sore from trying to play sports 

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me but who let her little sister take her car to San Fran with two of her friends?

    ReplyDelete