Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My date on Saturday night

O i had the most amazing date on Saturday night. Me and my friend Ashlie went to a wedding reception which was truly amazing. This couple was something that i am now shooting to be. The love between them was incredible. Some history of this couple was that she went to serve a mission and when she came home her boyfriend who waiting for her decided to serve a mission. So through all the years of waiting they were finally sealed in the Sacramento temple. So as i watch them i felt so happy for them and wanted something like them. There love was something of a blessing. I believed sense they were faithful to each other god blessed them to be together in there happness and as i sat there watching the wedding i felt so excited for when i was going to get married and realize that there is no one else that i want to have the moments i was watching christina and brent have but some one very special. I saw them having their first dance and cutting the cake and decided there is only one special person who i want to share that with..........

7 comments:

  1. I love this post! I can really feel the sincerity in which you write it! We love you Sam and want nothing more than for these moments to happen for you and Logan! Hang in there and keep yourself busy! Come see us....we'll keep you busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet sam. i hope you have just what you're wishing for. keep busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your faith-you are such an example and I'm grateful Logan has you in his life. We are all rooting for this same outcome as well. I love you. And I second Courtney's suggestion to come see us and our kids and WE'LL keep you busy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to share that moment with me or Charles? You can have us both if you want, but the Gipper is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I LOVED THEM SOOOO MUCH. I want to be them, you have no idea i am still geeking out about it (incredible line)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm pretty sure that the couple you are talking about is in my ward now. If it is the same people I am thinking of she is now 2nd counselor in the relief society and works on enrichment with me. Its a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly honored. It brought tears to my eyes to read this. Heavenly Father has definatly blessed us for our pacience. Brent is so good to me! I thank Heanenly Father everyday for him and his selfless love for me. We have been blessed with the daily forgiveness and pacience neccisary for us to be truly happy.
    Sam life has taught me that we are blessed with the desires of our heart if we are faithful and obedient. I seem to always be blessed with that which I admire in others, and I know it will be the same for you! I know it will!!!

    ReplyDelete