Sunday, April 19, 2009

What to do on a friday night?

O wow its been awhile sense i put a little something something up here. Well lets see whats new in Sam's world. Well lets see I am almost finish with school for the spring but taking one class this summer. I am still working and and trying to keep busy. For example the Sacramento Temple has come out and is letting the young single adults come on wed-friday from 8-9 to do baptizsms. So me and my friends Ashlie, Stephanie, Peter and Kurtis went it was amazing as always. Sense my mans fridays are booked for the next two years I figured that things like this would be a great way to feel my time with.


5 comments:

  1. I love the temple! Elder Peterson will be so happy that this is how you are spending your friday nights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sound like a well spent friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could come visit the Rocklin Bacchus'. We would feed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klair told me today the Samantha was her favorite babysitter! Dont tell MRRRRRRR...please come visit us sometime!!!!!we are old and dont get out much anymore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Logan would be glad to hear that your Friday night dates are with the Temple. :) What a great way to spend your Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete