Saturday, April 4, 2009

ELDER LOGAN PETERSEN


The day has finally come Logan has enter the mtc. He reported April 1 2009! I can't believe the day finally made it. I feel like I just watched him open his call. I am so proud of him it is incredible what he is doing. Two years seems like a long time but I am hoping that it will just fly by. I know it will for him maybe not for me so i just have to keep my self busy.... even though im not actually waiting for him. But my thoughts are how could i do any better then logan. He has set the bar so high its unbelievable. Over all im sad that he is gone but so happy he is on a mission doing the lords work and I know that this will be a life changing experience for him. But to get onto happy things before logan left for the MTC he got to be in my brothers wedding with me so here is a little snap shot. Maybe in a couple years logan and i will have the same snap shot just in different clothing....

4 comments:

  1. We love and miss you already Logan!! Seeing you guys together so perfect! I have no idea why I am getting all teary eyed..don't worry I will keep you busy !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this post- and I too cried! You guys have such a beautiful love and just as I agree with you that Logan is amazing and that you are a lucky girl, I feel he is equally lucky to have you! Being strong enough to make the right decision shows so much faith and maturity! I can learn volumes from you two!!! And I too hope you guys get your snapshot in different clothing! I love you! We'll all make it through the next two years supporting him, together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get lonely you can borrow the Hooch, but he may make me tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the next two years will go by faster than you think! if you ever need someone to help make it go by even faster though come visit me in socal!!

    ReplyDelete