Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to school

I figured since I have some free time I should update you all on my exciting married life in Rexburg, Id. School has officially started and so far its going to be a long semester. Luck enough for both me and Jake we have jobs on campus, he starts at 7:45-11 everyday working as a secretary in the academic advisory center, which he has to wear shirt and tie every day which he doesn't enjoy but he looks really good in. I on the other had only work three days a week at the gym on campus working 5 am-10. It is not so bad and we have a lot of down time at work that we are able to work on homework. We are living in a really cute two bedroom apartment, called Peterson Pointe. Jake is taking 15 credits this semester which includes Organic Chemistry which he swears is going to be the death of him. I am taking seventeen credits and with me major I feel like all the class are the same and overlap so either that is going to make life easy or become really annoying. The weather up here is still looking nice which is a plus for the first week of school by it can go from good to horrible in a matter of days so were keeping our fingers crossed that it stays good. I was so good and took pictures of my apartment to post but they are still on my camera at home so hopefully I will be able to post them within the next day. O also in our ward every one either has a baby or is pregnant OR is on their third child. Every one says that's what I get for moving into a two bedroom apartment so hopefully it is not something in the water at church or I am going to start becoming inactive (not really). Well that's my little update on our lives. Jake wants me to change my blog name because I am not Just Sam Busath any more so if any one has any suggestions I am open for them cause I am just not creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment