Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LIFESAVER LIST

Today in class we had to do a lifesaver list. It was things that save you or things that you would die if they were not in your life. So here is my lifesaver list and it could not include people or just a random object like pillows or blankets.
1. The smell of clean baby or new baby
2. Memorial Day camping trip
3. A random I love you from some one
4. Dessert in the microwave
5. Dimples
6. Children Laughter
7. Trips Home
8. Holding Hands
9. Sunday Dinner
10. Getting My Hair Done

3 comments:

  1. I love your list. AND when you take a trip home in April I will hold your hand, tell you I love you, have treats in the microwave and then make you give my baby a bath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that #10!! Something I ALWAYS look forward too! And I have some boys that love to laugh, who also have dimples! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a dessert in my microwave.

    ReplyDelete