Saturday, April 10, 2010

Who would of thought!

I love shooting guns! how horrible is that i know.. but the ward had an activity where we all got together and went to a shooting range in the middle of no where and it took forever to get there but anyways it was super fun. I had never shot a gun before so we went and my friend Spencer had brought his shot gun and we got to practice shooting at clay pigeon. Over all i have to say it was a blast! I can shoot anything let alone even hold the gun right but i don't care i had a blast and i can't wait to go again.

Ps i know its sideways just deal....

Also to have to clay pigeon fly out you had to push this button thingy so i took it on as my job so every time some said PULL! i had to push the button and let me tell you it was not as easy as it sounds




I can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

  1. how can you be the daughter of retired cop and NEVER been shooting before??? My dad used to take us all the time - even set up a bb gun target practice in our backyard. :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete